Building Blocks are
the key to helping clients access the Pilates work successfully. Not every body
is able to perform the ideal form of an exercise. Building Blocks encourage all types of bodies
to feel successful while doing Pilates and help improve strength, stretch, and
stamina. Building Blocks are not a
negative or less than part of Pilates.
Learn how to use Building Blocks on the reformer and chair to help
achieve your client’s goals, while helping them leave each session feeling
encouraged and successful.
Why should I take this workshop? Get help in finding and using building blocks in your teaching repertoire. For those of you who want to understand how building blocks can be very useful in getting your clients to progress in a safe and effective way, growing strength, stretch, and stamina, this workshop is for you. If you want to learn how to break and exercise down to create building blocks and want to help clients build stretch, stamina, and stretch in their own bodies this will be time well spent.
At the end of the workshop the attendee will:
1. Have a list of building blocks for reformer and chair.
2. Understand how to break down exercises with the goal and ideal version in mind to bring it down to the basics to create building blocks for their clients.
3. Learn how to incorporate building blocks into the flow of the workout without breaking up rhythm and flow.
What if I can't make the date and time?
We understand life is busy! If you cannot attend this course at this time, please follow these instructions:
1. Register for the course
2. Email Lindsay at email@example.com to let her know you will not attend live but would like a recorded copy.
3. Within 48 hours of the workshop conclusion you will receive a recorded version that will be viewable for 2 weeks time.
Credits: 2 CECs
|Welcome to Building Strength & Stamina with Building Blocks ||Module|
|Workshop Essentials ||Module|