Take your tower to a whole new level with attention to the secondary Powerhouse and the push-through bar. Concentration on the upper Powerhouse combined with these exciting Push Through Bar variations will bring a whole new focus for those challenged in strength and stability. Explore how to promote secondary Powerhouse stabilization without becoming rigid. Walk away with new tower class choreography that will push you to your edge.
Why should I take this class?
The rib to scapula connection is one that is often misunderstood, poorly communicated and cued, and this workshop will give you great new tools for bringing this connection to life with your students. Additionally, you will gain fresh, new inspiration from a class design that never leaves the Push Through Bar!
At the completion of this workshop attendees will:
· Understand how to connect the critical connections and identify stabilizers of the upper and lower body
· Be able to identify the six scapular movements and how to apply them to different body positions
· Discover how to blend fundamentals, mat exercises and tower exercises to create a fun and creative workout
What if I can't make the date and time?
We understand life is busy! If you cannot attend this course at this time, please follow these instructions:
1. Register for the course.
2. Email Cherry at: email@example.com to let her know you will not attend live but would like a recorded copy.
3. Within 48 hours of the workshop conclusion you will receive a recorded version that will be viewable for 2 weeks time.
Credits: 2 CECs
|Welcome to the Push Through to Power ||Module||(Required)|
|Your Virtual Training Course ||Module||(Required)|
Access your courses with a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Videos and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience.
Take your courses when you want and where you want.