Do you understand who your clients are? What their needs are, their communication preferences are? Learn how to speak to your clients in the manner they prefer. Discover how to use DISC to improve understanding of yourself and others and to adapt to your clients styles for connecting on a human level. Discover how to be more non-judgmental and to train clients more effectively by using DISC and the Platinum Rule to establish goals, create better cues, motivate, and retain your clients!
What you will learn:
DISC is an acronym that describes the four main personality profiles of Dominant, Influencer, Steadiness, and Conscientious. No type is better than another but they are different in strengths and challenges. Exploring types leads to more creative and productive training environments.
Why should I take this workshop?
You work hard to attract clients. The reality is that it is less costly to retain clients than to find new ones. Establishing solid communication and professional relationships with clients makes for more rewarding work!
What if I can't make the date and time?
We understand life is busy! If you cannot attend this course at this time, please follow these instructions:
1. Register for the course
2. Email Zoey at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know you will not attend live but would like a recorded copy.
3. Within 48 hours of the workshop conclusion you will receive a recorded version that will be viewable for 2 weeks time.
Credits: 2 CECs
1. Understand the common traits that define their personality type
2. Know the basic traits that define other types
3. Be able to explain the Platinum Rule
4. Use DISC types to communicate more effectively with clientele including setting goals, providing cues, and arranging business matters.
|Welcome to the Client Whisperer ||Module|
|Your Virtual Workshop ||Module|
Access your courses with a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Videos and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience.
Take your courses when you want and where you want.