In this Franklin Method® workshop you will review the anatomy of the lower back with a focus on the sacrum and tailbone. You will learn how to visualize the proper biomechanics, cue the proper movement of the sacrum and gain confidence in teaching students with Sacral and Lower Back Pain.
Why should I take this workshop?
This workshop will provide you with the knowledge and practical skills that will enable you to teach clients with low back pain more effectively and with greater confidence.
At the end of the workshop the attendee will:
· Discover how to embody the sacrum’s position in your body and its proper alignment
· Understand the functions of the sacrum and its natural movements in closed and open chain
· Learn cues and imagery to reinforce sacrum and tailbone’s proper biomechanics
· Explore simple exercises that will release low back make the movement of sacrum more balanced
What if I can't make the date and time?
We understand life is busy! If you cannot attend this course at this time, please follow these instructions:
1. Register for the course
2. Email Zuzana at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know you will not attend live but would like a recorded copy.
3. Within 48 hours of the workshop conclusion you will receive a recorded version that will be viewable for 2 weeks time.
Credits: 2 CECs
|Welcome to the Power of the Sacrum ||Module|
|Workshop Essentials ||Module|