Training Weekend Warriors is a different challenge for instructors. Whether you are working with, or want to work with these, exciting athletes you need a different mind and skill set. Explore methods to draw in the Weekend Warrior demographic and retain them by helping them discover the benefits of Pilates. Give your athletes and weekend warriors the performance edge and help them to stay injury free! This workshop is also good if you want to gain a solid foundation in working with competitive athletes.
Why should I take this workshop?
Take this workshop if you want to attract Weekend Warriors as clientele, if your Pilates Studio is in gym setting and you are struggling to bring in new clients, or if you yourself are a weekend warrior yourself.
Learn how to develop a challenging structure for their first session with these athletes, and gain secrets for techniques to capture and retain them!
What if I can't make the date and time?
We understand life is busy! If you cannot attend this course at this time, please follow these instructions:
1. Register for the course
2. Email Crystal at email@example.com to let her know you will not attend live but would like a recorded copy.
3. Within 48 hours of the workshop conclusion you will receive a recorded version that will be viewable for 2 weeks time.
Credits: 2 CECs
At the end of the workshop the attendee will:
1. Lead a class for Weekend Warriors and Athletes
2. Read into what the new client is looking to achieve
3. Create conversation that will capture the athletes attention and bring them into world of Pilates
|Welcome to Work Your Warriors ||Module|
|Your Virtual Workshop ||Module|